ARE NOW OPEN.
Please submit the following to the Philippine General Hospital Office of the Deputy Director for Health Operations:
1. 2 pcs 2×2 pictures (NOT more than 1 year old)
2. Certification of class rank and general weighted average grade from the office of the Dean or Office of the registrar (MUST be original or certified true copy)
3. Photocopy of the following (1 copy each)
- Transcript of records
- M.D. Diploma
- Certificate of Internship
- Community Tax Certificate
The application form (available at the office) must be filled in duplicate at the Office of the Deputy Director for Health Operations.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS WILL BE ON AUGUST 31, 2015. 4PM.
If you have any more questions please feel free to talk to the personnel the Department of Neurosciences Office in Ward 5 or you can call them (our wonderful staff Mabuhay Nanette and Norma) 554-8462. The residents will all be hard at work during the morning but should you wish to talk to any of the Adult Neurology residents, you can try calling at night, 554-8400 Loc 2401. The Neurosurgery residents are probably in the OR. You can comment your questions as well.
Schedule for exams, interviews and pre-residency will be posted in the coming days.